Wednesday, September 3, 2008

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Can you believe it? *gasp* I have gotten two awards! Actually three, because I just remembered Bar-b gave me one too. Okay, peeps, I swear I'm really thankful, just very forgetful!

First, this award bestowed upon me by Mommaof4wife2r:

I humbly accept this award and would like to dedicate it to the suffering carpet in my living room, without whom, I would never have time to sit on my fat a*% and put my thoughts on paper, er, the screen.

And Bar-b and Momma both gave me this award!!

Thank you, thank you and if you could see me right now, I am blowing kisses to the adoring crowds!







And these are the official blog award rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 6 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Here's my own rule--if you aren't into these awards, don't feel bad if you don't want to put it up! I will understand (after ten years of hating you for snubbing my bloggy love-haha--and of course, I'm kidding) and not be offended. And, I am going to be stingy handing these suckers out because I have high standards. " )

So, for the Brillante award, I would like to bestow this award upon my favorite conservative southern belle--Conservative Belle. This woman is the belle in my happy republican ball! I love that she isn't afraid to tell me off and challenge my thoughts, as all good conservatives should. Viv, you are brilliant!!

Now for the I *heart* your blog award...I have to say, hands down, that Deanna's Corner is one of my very mostest favoritest blogs out there! She was my very first bloggy friend and the one who introduced me to comment crack. I guess she's my blog "pusher!" I truly *heart* Deanna's blog and Deanna too!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You realize that out of our three blogs the only one that isn't here in Mississippi is you!!! We could have WAY more fun is you would just pack up and move down here to the Magnolia state. We could tear up some blogging AND get together for some real life fun. Right, Belle?

I *heart* your blog too!!!

Conservative Belle said...

Deanna, yes ma'am! I think it would be a blast. And think of all the shoes we could share!

YAY! Thanks for the award, Carrie. I'm working on my Belle's Best blog design now and I've already linked you and Deanna on it. Weeeeee! (it isn't public yet, but will be soon, hopefully)

I'm so glad you both found my blog and I found yours. I'm learning so much.