Monday, September 29, 2008

Talk To Me Tuesday--My Current Blog Crush



This week, Tip Junkie's Talk to me Tuesday asks the question, "Who is your current blogcrush?" I love all the blogs I read, but I must say, my newest *blogcrush* is on Kendra!

Kendra stopped by my blog and left a comment last time I was featured on Tip Junkie and I popped over to see hers and fell in bloggy love...

Why do I have a total momcrush on her? Take one look at her amazing blog, My Insanity, and you'll see! Not only does the woman look like a model, she makes amazing cakes, decorates her home like a pro, and has a gourmet group she belongs to! Waaaah, I want a gourmet group!

p.s. Kendra, if you are creeped out--blame it on Laurie (Tip Junkie)! She's the reason I am now your blogstalker!!

7 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Aw! Thanks Carrie! Not creeped out yet. Blogstalking is totally cool! Now, if I see you randomly hanging around my neighborhood...

Conservative Belle said...

Hmmm... what is a gourmet group? Never heard of that before.

I did like Kendra's blog.

Heather said...

Oh I am *such* a blogstalker, too! :D

Thanks for popping by on my big SITS feature day! I'll never forget all my bloggy friends from before my comment love deluge, promise! I still proudly sport my oikology button right there on my sidebar!!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

LOL...you can write the funniest posts about the wackiest topics! Gosh, she does look like a model with a type A+ personality. Ok, now I'm depressed....

Coco said...

Oh, thank you for posting her blog I reallllly like it!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

hmmmm...blog crush. i have to think about it. i hope i'm not a stalker! yikes

annaliese said...

OMG!!! Carrie this is waaaay too weird--I mean, I know the bloggy community is tight and all, but let's face it--there are A MILLION of us out there and the likely hood of this happening...well...can I just say--when I moved from Helena--I moved to Prescott, AZ and went to high school with Kendra!!! how weird is that?! just found her again on facebook and linked to her blog--and, yes, she was a model...at one point at least--maybe still is :)