Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tip Junkie's Talk to me Tuesday




Today's TTMT topic on Tip Junkie is "Who or what inspired you to start blogging?" This is an easy one for me!

My sister-in-law was an occasional blogger, but really ramped up her blogging when she found out she was pregnant. She started a pregnancy blog and I was instantly hooked! I loved hearing about her experiences and when I found out I was pregnant six months later, I JUMPED to start my own.

A few months ago, I decided that I wanted to dedicate a blog to things I love, other than my midget. Thus, Oikology 101 was born! I don't exactly remember what started my obsession with the blogs of people I've never met, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of it had to to with Tip Junkie!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I, too, am a tip junkie addict.

Coco said...

I love tip junkie. And I too am a blogoholic, my hubby says one day he will ban blogs from our house. That is they day I will die, or divorce.

Coco said...

I looked at your tutorials and I love the address bar thingy. I just need to create a logo. And I will make sure I post about your blog for the reference. Thanks!

-Coco

Anonymous said...

And we're soooo glad you started blogging too! 8) Keep 'em coming!

Deanna said...

When I created my gmail account I saw the option to create a blog. I love to "play" on the computer so I clicked it. I had no idea there was such a huge blogging world out there. I am so glad I discovered it!

The Dillon 6 said...

thanks for the comment ~ now I need to check out your tutorials...they may be JUST what the doctor ordered... ;)

Controlling My Chaos said...

I'm a little bit jealous. I wish I would have had a blog during at least one of my pregnancies. What an amazing time to have documented. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Wep said...

I was inspired by my friend Amber of Amber's Ambry.

And sorry my laizefaire way of kitchen organization made you ill :( You and my husband would get along well :P

onawa said...

Thanks sister! You've now outdone me on the blogs! you are a blog rockstar!! and might I say.... VERY POPULAR!!!! love you! see you next week!!!!! wooo hooo!