Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Going to Make Meeeelions of Dollars on This!!


I have just come up with the most fabulous way to lose weight! I am thinking of rigging up a human-size hamster wheel to be my computer's energy source. That way, if I want to blog, I have to get my fat a** on the treadmill and run for it to turn on.

I will have to remove both the sofa and loveseat from my living room, but who cares about fashion and functionality?

I AM A GENIUS!! Now to find a wealthy benefactor...

9 comments:

Conservative Belle said...

So you are going to be the power source for OTHERS to use the computer? Because I can't see how you can do both at the same time. Just sayin'...

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

I think it would make some $$$ LOL If not at least you will be skinny !!

Bar-b said...

I would lose interest in blogging or anything computer very quickly ;)

Just stop with all of those awesome recipes!!!!!!! My gosh, do you really cook like that? that is too awesome. My husband would be sooooooooooo happy with you. I would be sooooooo happy with you ;)

Deanna said...

See, I would cheat and make my boys run so I could blog!

onawa said...

genius

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

This is a good idea! You are brilliant. How funny.

Aubrey said...

I'd cheat and just make my 3 kids take turns generating my computer's energy source! HaHA! I'm such a good mommy!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

great idea carrie! i think i may have another idea...my 7 month old is constantly doing crunches...so, it may not be an energy source, but if i do just a few every time she does them, i may end up like cindy crawford. (man, that shows my age! yikes!)

Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife said...

I thought of this too once, perfect for when the midget gets bigger!