Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Going to Be a Guest Blogger!!



I'm so excited to be opening my kitchen to the readers of www.happytobeathome.net

Either they're desperate for guest bloggers or they liked what I had to say! I'll be doing a post a day for an entire week where I talk about the food we eat. Tune in the week of 8/24!!

I've been doing some reading about how I could possibly blog for a living. I've been obsessed with it for a few days and I've made some headway by joining Adsense and Feedburner. I know I need to get my hits up to get approved for product reviews. If any of you are blogging for moolah (or just happen to be making moolah while you're blogging), I would welcome your suggestions!!

2 comments:

onawa said...

sooooooooo cooool! you'll be famous! A REAL BLOGGER!!!

Deanna said...

So since we are sisterchicks, like, can I get your autograph now???