Thursday, July 10, 2008

Eclair Bars




All I have to say is mmmmmmmmmmm........You MUST make this!!








Eclair Bars

2 small boxes Vanilla Instant Pudding
3 c milk
1 box graham crackers
1 8 oz Cool Whip
1 can prepared chocolate frosting

Line bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan with whole graham crackers.

Mix pudding with 3 cups milk, as per package show on pudding box; but use only 3 cups of milk instead then add the Cool Whip.

Spread half of the pudding and Cool Whip over the bottom layer of graham crackers. Place another layer of graham crackers, then spread the remainder of the pudding mix over the crackers.

Add a final layer of crackers. Frost the top thinly with the frosting. Refrigerate overnight, cut into bars, and try not to scarf down the entire pan!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

This is one of our favorite desserts. I've been meaning to post it on my recipe blog. Maybe the reason I haven't posted it is because that means I will want to make it and when I make it hubs and I usually eat the entire thing after the boys go to bed. It is sooooo not pretty!