Monday, July 21, 2008

FINALLY....



I have a confession to make: I started this Creative Memories PicFolio Album when I was on Maternity Leave--seven months ago--and I finally finished it this week. I can't believe I just told you that!! I feel a bit ridiculous, especially considering I haven't been working for nearly five months! It's the easiest scrapbook in the entire world and it took me SEVEN months to complete it!

In my defense, I did one of these for my Mom while I was on ML, so it isn't like I haven't done any scrapbooking. If you have the tiniest bit of discipline, you could complete this album in a few hours, not seven months!

Did I mention that I haven't even started on my baby's Baby Book?? Oooops! I'll get it done one of these years! Probably by the time she's driving.

p.s. I have no affiliation to Creative Memories, except the drain they put on my wallet...

2 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

I heart to scarp-book and it not easy, but it great to concast those memories in my own style, my kids will be pleased at least I' am that is all that matters. So kudos on that book girl it looks great!!!

onawa said...

GOOD JOB. further than i've gotten! ha! a blog is my scrapbook! :)