Friday, January 9, 2009

What I've Been Doing in My Free Time

WOW! It's been nearly a month since I've done an actual post! I'm so happy to have a computer back, but I must admit that it was nice to have a little time away from being glued to my computer!

It has taken almost a week's time to get everything re-loaded on to my computer. Hopefully, I'll be back in full swing next week. I have a few posts in my back pocket, you know...

Here's what has taken up most of my time--I've been working hard to teach the Midget how to clean the house for me. I KNOW! It's GENIUS!

11 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Talk about your Mini Merry Maid!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

awww...I love my little laborers. They do a lot. And then we have the house keeper. And I can have more blog time :-)

Deanna said...

Doing a dance of joy that you are back! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO MUCH!

(Where can I get a vacuum with a smiley face?)

Beth said...

Welcome back, my friend!

What a cute little helper!
My kiddo has finally expressed an interest in helping around the house.

Praise the Lord!

Little does he know what I have in mind for him...

MUAHAHAHAHA.

xoxo

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Well it's about time you're back! Slave labor... I love it! Send that kid over here pronto.

annaliese said...

the only reason I have four children--so that I can sit back and have them clean my house, bring me bon-bons, rub my feet...ha hahahahahahah! nice thought, though.

annaliese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie {the arthur clan} said...

That's why we have children, isn't it? Right?! :)

So glad to have you back in the blogging world with us!

Brandy said...

Next dusting and dishes. It's never too early to learn!

I'm so jealous of Kat's housekeeper. I want one too!

Anonymous said...

Hoohoo..you're back! I have to say though that I'm tempted to take a month off the computer too. My spreading butt would thank me for it, and I'd have time to do a gazillion other things.

When Midget is done cleaning your house, please send her over? I'll feed her cookies for her work! ;D

Danyele Easterhaus said...

gotta get a vacuum, that's all there is to it!!! ha!