Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My First Bloggy Buddy Meetup!

Some of you may know the fabulous Aubrey, from The Fam Five. If you aren't already a reader, get yourself on over there and get a good giggle! I was so excited to get to meet her while I was in Colorado visiting family!

We had a great time talking and laughing while the kids played, although I felt a little bad that she was completely inundated with poop stories. I'm not sure why, but it doesn't take long for my family to start talking poop. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, considering my sister came with me.

Here's a few pics of our fun day! We were having so much fun yakking that I kind of forgot to take pictures!

9 comments:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love meeting blog buddies! And I will get to meet Aubrey in October. It just amazes me how easy it is...and it just feels like you have known each other for forevah!

Dr. Wifey said...

how fun!

Deanna said...

So totally jealous! But glad you got to meet a friend.

LadyStyx said...

Cool! I remember one Thanksgiving, shortly after we moved into our home in Texas, when I threw a dinner party and met several of my chatting buddies. One was visiting from TN and 2 other couples were in the process of moving (one to a new home the other into state). I knew those couples wouldn't feel like cooking so I did it for them. We had a great time.

Christian said...

ohhh, I missed your little bloggy face!

Lula! said...

What fun!

I'm meeting Aubrey in October. She's going to freak...cause I'll be with a bunch of my peeps that I already know in real life...and she's bound to be afraid of us. We're kinda crazy like that.

Amie said...

fun to meet new/old friends!

Anonymous said...

Hey, waitaminit, I came here to see photos of Midget....! ;D

Glad you had such fun though!

Anonymous said...

I should clarify: BIG pictures of Midget. ;)