Friday, July 24, 2009

Garden Update

The garden is growing so quickly! I took these pictures a week ago and they're already outdated--BIG TIME!

Although the garden has grown a lot in a week, we've hardly harvested anything yet. It's definitely a major exercise in patience for me. Because basically, I have none.

But no one's perfect right? It is my one and only flaw.

What??

When you say "lack of modesty," what exactly do you mean??

You can explain some other time. I'd rather just show you the pics.

10 comments:

Amie said...

gorgeous! where do you live again? So green!

Dr. Wifey said...

lookin' good! better than mine - fo sure

Deanna said...

Look at Mrs. Greenthumbs! It looks wonderful. Maybe you can rub off on me. Maybe start a blog called "Gardening for Blogging Friends Who Live In Mississippi"?

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I {heart} your photo collage so much! And I'm truly jealous of your gardening skillz. It's a good thing I didn't visit you at your house because me just looking at your garden would have probably killed it. Just call me Black Thumbed Angie. :(

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I have no skills. I want a garden. I really don't want to do the work though. I bought a tomato plant in a huge container, complete with stakes. But it has not grown. And I have gotten 6 teeny tiny tomatoes off of it since the spring...

LadyStyx said...

And by the time you get the next shots taken and posted, THEY'LL be outta date!

I wish I could get things to grow like that. I gotta black thumb..

Beth said...

I love how you pieced it all together! Too cute! I wish I had the patience/time/green thumb to do a garden. I just love them.

Lucky.

Christian said...

Beautiful...is kohlrabi a lettuce?

Anonymous said...

I'm perturbed (and deeply envious) that your garden looks like something out of Better Homes and Garden and ours looks like the jungle in Tarzan comics?

brian said...

gardening is always fun, growing your own veggies, makes everything taste better!