Friday, June 26, 2009

Patriotic Pom-Poms!

For our little town's annual summer fair, Midget and I walked in the parade. I found a little outfit at a consignment store and found this fun pom-pom project in my Disney Family Fun Magazine. I had everything already on hand at home (plastic bags, wooden dowels, and blue painter's tape), except I had to call on a few friends to get enough Target plastic bags and I used cheap wooden chopsticks for handles.

I was excited to find the Patriotic Pom-Poms project online so I could share it with all of you, just in time for Independence Day!

Midget certainly drew LOTS of squeals and giggles!

11 comments:

TeresaR said...

Wow...2 posts in a row...what is the world coming to? ;)

Midget is so cute, I just wanna eat her up! *smooches* for her!

Dr. Wifey said...

OMG she is just too cute! love the pom-poms

CaraBee said...

What a great idea! She is adorable!

Amie said...

Looooooooooooove it!

Annikke said...

That is adorable!!! I love the pom pom idea too, but Midget is way too cute in her little USA cheeerleader outfit!

Kat said...

She is sooo freakin' cute. I might need to send you all my Target bags. You know. So I can hide the evidence :-)

Michaela said...

She is just too cute! I love the headband she has on and the look on her face!! Adorable!

~Laura said...

Midget is a doll! Cute craft idea!

LadyStyx said...

Cute pom poms! Great way to recycle.

Mrs. Bridget G. said...

She is getting so grown!!! Seems like yesterday you were posting pictures of her barely walking.

Shanna said...

I guess you know what this means...you'll be a cheerleading mom from now until she's 18 :) And she'll be just as cute then as she is now!