I hate you. Okay, not really. But sort of...
Welcome, Ms. Drummond, to Oikology 101!! See how polite I am? I'll let you give me permission to call you Ree and then we'll be BFF's forever, okay??
So even though I have no chance of even placing, here's a rundown of why I will not win and why I might win (if by some miracle crappy photos win).
Reasons why I won't win:
1. I have no idea how to use my camera and it's a P&S. That's sad...
2. I got super lucky and inherited Photoshop 7.0 from my hubby's work, but I have no idea how to use it. I'm plodding through and trying to figure it out, but it's a MASSIVE undertaking!
3. All of my artistic talent lies in my voice. I can barely draw a circle and make it recognizeable, let alone put together beautifully composed photos.
4. When Midget laughs, her entire body spasms (wonder where she gets that from *whistle whistle*) and it is EXTREMELY difficult to get a picture of her!
Reasons why I might win:
1. My rapier wit and wicked sarcasm.
2. Midget is extremely charming and has the most fabulous personality!
3. Did I mention my rapier wit and wicked sarcasm?
4. All professional photographers, amateur photographers, hobbyist photographers, and enthusiast photographers experience internet outages and are unable to post their photos.
Yes, weak reasons to win, especially because I doubt Ms. Drummond will have time to read all eleventy billion links on iHeartFaces and will therefore have no opportunity to experience my wit or sarcasm. Although, she does seem to have superhuman skills, so I guess it's possible!
So, without further ado, Pioneer Woman--meet Midget!