Monday, February 22, 2010

URF...

I have nothing to post about. I have no energy for crafts, no stomach for cooking, and no brain to think of anything witty or funny to say.

I made dinner on Saturday night for the first time in nearly a month (chicken, rice, and steamed veggies--it doesn't get any more boring than that) and spent the remainder of the evening laying on the couch, trying not to vomit. GAH. It's a GOOD thing I did the pantry challenge in January because I've blown all my savings from January this month on pre-made food...

Midget and I did have a great time at my service club's Valentine's Day Dance. As expected, I had to drag her off the dance floor when it was time for us to go. I enjoyed having a reason to pretty myself up and wear the gorgeous dress I bought from Bettie Page Clothing for my Stepson's wedding. Thanks to my nausea, the dress fit even better than it did in November, and I actually felt like a million bucks that evening!

10 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

you look like a million bucks too! hope your "morning" sickness goes away soon

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Oh no, sorry you have been so sick! You look fabulous here. I can't believe how big your daughter is!! So cute:-)

Amy @ Finer Things said...

You look fabulous! That should be consolation for the "urfs". When are you due again?

Deanna said...

You two looks beee-yoo-tee-ful! So sorry that the nausea is still attacking you full force. I am sure you have tried everything... sea bands, ginger ale, all the tried and trues?

Craving Savings said...

You're hiding your sickness very well my dear! I hope it passes soon!

Turning the Clock Back said...

Hi, just stopping by to check out the blog, I've been following quietly for a while. Stop by my blog when you have a chance, I have something for you! Have a great day!

Diane

http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com/2010/02/awww-its-so-pretty.html

onawa said...

And you looked amazing you gorgeous woman!!!!!

LadyStyx said...

What a great shot of you and the kiddo!

Jenny Brown said...

Hi there....stopping by from SITS.....and a special Thank You for helping me make my 'Blog Button' (after trying for hours on making my button work....your directions hit it on the head)...so Thanks again! Sorry you've been sick, and you look great in your pic!

Beth said...

You look fabulous, girl!

I miss you! I miss blogging! I hope to blog/visit more often!

xoxo